Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

My world nowadays




















What my world looks like nowadays.  Creativity goes hand in hand with bipolar disorder.  Knowing this can be the may lead to the road to recovery.  At least some stability and creating is one of the best therapy tools for you.  It has brought me up from despair and down from the chandelier as my old doctor used to say.  


I am still unstable but am managing to keep my moodswings fairly even and controllable.  Except for this med change fiasco.  Currently I am having a lot of side effects probably due to my age I may have to go back to the lower dose of zyprexa the only thing I am on now.  We will see what my body decides to do next.


Back to creativity writing these blogs brought me out of a bad place and now more crafting even though I spend money I listened to a friend who led me from the guilt and almost shameful feelings I had to a place of feeling good about what I am doing with my life and acceptance of the fact that it's bipolar symptoms and I can't help or change it for now.  So I help myself and enjoy myself at the same time.  I am trying to save again I save the way I spend I can buy CDs for any amount so 2 months small 6 months CDs started an  accomplishment.


Take a look into my world I am posting pictures in a folder let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment