Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday mid month


 And it is Sunday.  It is also the middle of the month so no money.  I do have some cash but because I am having side effects to zyprexa I can't get to the store to spend any.  We all know what that means to a bipolar.  OMG I need to spend money.  Made a few bucks this month from selling crafts so did laundry anyway helped.  


Actually it's a good time to get thinking do some research maybe write about something new.  Saw some awesome crafts on FB may try to do them next month.  Today is a really beautiful day here at Avery hopefully it won't get too hot.  We have a breeze almost constantly because of all the trees used to be a nursery trees part out. Can't remember French trees everywhere here is a picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment