A decade When madness turns into physical.
My mania has taken its turn on my physical health. Because of my decision to raise the zyprexa has put my physical health is at stake. The side effects caused by stores a were so bad that I was unable to get out of bed crashed deep into depression could barely breathe enough Togo to the bathrroom. I wore the same clothes for over a week I still cannot bend my legs fully to put on my clothes. Fortunately the bloating is going away but I now require a walker to get around and still have difficulty breathing at times but am learning ways to deal with it for one essential oils which also help with the psoriasis or whatever this rash is I am still taking Benadryl at a higher dose which is something I know I can take. These paradoxical reactions have to be documented somewhere with someone in case this happens again I plan on consulting a lawyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment