Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Zyprexa

 Update on zyprexa. The last glimmer of hope is gone. The increase in zyprexa didn't work.


So cutting down still unstable so back to the staying focused on the important things in life which is mainly being aware.


This is really the most important tool for bipolar disorder. Have bills have debt it just takes some time to get everything together in a workable goal. Goals are better managed in blocks I have to stay organized. I put everything in computer scan mail everything and keep in Google drive like Bank statements etc for my lease and ss benefits. I started this a while ago and it is working.

There does have to be some structure in living but always a time for playing living enjoying life I have to keep focused on that.  


So as for zyprexa I will stay on it lower dose still high but get rid of the side effects and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment